0.5 Hours Formal CPD
Telephone conversation is one of the most used methods of communication in business enabling you to connect with people in different locations. Most of us spend a lot of time on the telephone so it is important that we handle calls in a professional manner.
This course will cover the specific stages of phone conversations, each with its own simple rules that allow you to manage your phone conversation comfortably. You will learn to optimise your image on the phone, as well as that of your department and your company.
- All professionals who have to manage phone conversations: secretaries, assistants, technicians, office-based sales associates, etc.
This e-learning course contains the following:
1. Mastering the basics of building a relationship over the phone.
2. Making successful initial contact.
3. Exploring what the person you are talking to wants in an appropriate manner.
4. Responding effectively to their request.
5. Leaving a good impression with the other person.