0.5 Hours Formal CPD
When pressed for time and with mounting piles of work, being able to effectively extract key points while being aware of all the information is a skill that needs to be finely honed. This course will allow you to identify and employ the keys and rules of active reading.
- All professionals.
This e-learning course contains the following:
- Abandoning misconceptions and having the courage to practise active reading
- Deciding whether or not to read by skimming
- Using spotting to find specific information
- Extracting the essential information from a text by skimming
- Memorising written information through deeper reading