成功销售技巧 2 (英文课程）
3.0 Hours Formal CPD
Who is this course for?
All sales people and participants with prior experience in sales will benefit from this e-learning course.
This interactive e-learning has five modules covering the following topics:
1. The art of persuading through listening
At the end of this module, you will be able to adopt a listening-based approach and the associated techniques during negotiation.
2. Convincing customers with a winning offer
- Identifying the factors involved in your customer's act of buying
- Adapting your offer and your arguments to cement your credibility
- Using comparative arguments in an ethical way to convince your customer when faced with an offer from a competitor
- Structuring your offer in a way that convinces effectively
3. Using formal power to encourage debate
- Combine your talent as a speaker with respect to ethics to develop a long-term relationship
- Maintain your power of persuasion by creating continual interaction with your customer
4. Using emotions to build trust
- Being aware of the role of emotions
- Managing the customer’s negative emotions
- Expressing your own negative emotions
- Using positive, true emotions
- Encouraging the customer's positive emotions at the conclusion stage
5. Using your charisma in difficult situations
Here you will have the opportunity to become more aware of ineffective behaviour that can damage your credibility and threaten the sales relationship, reinforce your self-confidence, learn and use techniques to assert your charisma.
You will be asked to complete payment in order to enrol onto this course. Enrolment is activated through completing the payment process by clicking the 'Buy Now' button. Upon payment, you will be able to access the content for the enrolment period through clicking on the 'Enter Area' button.