改革创新 - 一切的目标 （英文课程）
1.0 Hours Formal CPD
Who is this course for?
All professionals involved in developing and managing innovation within the company or organisation.
This interactive e-learning covers the following topics
• Identifying the impacts of an innovation on all departments within a company or organisation
• Incorporating the importance of idea management into the innovation process
• Measuring the complexity of the development process which involves various teams
• Deciding to launch an innovation in the correct manner
• Opening up the organisation to external input and organising internal networks to give innovation the best chance to develop
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to
• Understand the collective nature of all types of innovation processes
• Exploit full participation in the emergence and selection of ideas
• Find development routes for innovative projects
• Organise a collective decision to launch an innovation
• Create internal and external openness within the company to encourage innovation
You will be asked to complete payment in order to enrol onto this course. Enrolment is activated through completing the payment process by clicking the 'Buy Now' button. Upon payment, you will be able to access the content for the enrolment period through the 'My Account' area.